ff

 

about stuff entry

Hello There

hi fellas, i'm ain .
7teen years old .
love to laugh to sunshine my life.
hate bf snatcher :)
and follow me i'll follow u back baby

Screamow


Daisypath Anniversary tickers
"width="220" />
Credits

Amirra Najihah
what ?bace jee lah
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 4:04 AM | 0 comments
sorry for what i've done to you ,
can you forgive me ?
for you it's over but for me it's not over,
i still love you , but you?
all our memories happiness and loneliness,
tears smile laugh cry
please come back
i miss you a lot
as i've said it's not over
for me 'past is past'
if you're dissapointed sorry
i've cried for you
i've laughed for you
i've changed just for you
now i'm alone just because of you
now i'm alone without you


if i die today
what will you do ?
come after?
or just pretend not affected
I LOVE YOU after you love me
i wish i'm a grass,
SO i can cut myself.
you're important to me
i don't know if i'll be okay
you traded everything just for me
I NEVER realized that
i love you, i hate you
my only wish for now
to be with you
this summer had been
my worst nightmare
with this life of mine
everything had change
you removed my worries,
now i've throwed my dreams

my sunshine becomes my night
my happiness becomes a crap
plenty lies
your not here
i'm alone waiting
for you to come back
i know you can tell I LOVE YOU
i know you can fell it too
but please don't leave me
here because you know i love you


*this lyrics have meaning full of me:)













/